Good story for all future brides who want to add a unique touch to their bridal style: the white wedding dress is no longer the only dress in town. And luckily for you, this pretty Trend has become more and more available now that designers are creating pastel masterpieces.
Good story for all future brides who want to add a unique touch to their bridal style: the white wedding dress is no longer the only dress in town.
And luckily for you, this pretty Trend has become more and more available now that designers are creating pastel masterpieces. From Mint to lilac, these pastel-colored wedding dresses sweep the bridal industry with no signs of slowing down. Here are 10 of our favorite looks that will convince you that pastels are more than a spring adventure.
1. Palest Pink: a worthy suitor for the most popular wedding dress color, this trendy hue is here to stay. From the sleeves to the ornaments, this bride conjures a classic and unique look that really warms the heart. (Photo by Jonas Peterson)
2. Baby Blue: it is easy to fall in love with this calm and relaxing shade. This super elegant bride and her matching groom are almost too sweet for words. (Photo of simple blooming photography)
3. Cream Couture: this Off-White Beauty is a dress that will Shine on any skin color. In addition, the buttons are a delightfully unique Detail that I love. See Tara LaTour’s recent collection here. (Dress by Tara LaTour)
4. Newly Minted: you’ve seen it everywhere – from invitations and cakes to nail Polish and handbag mint has definitely arrived. Why not show off this beautiful color on your big day by going out in a romantic Mint dress? (Photo by KT Merry)
5. Something blue: you don’t want to go in color? Adding a pastel bow that matches your color palette will be an instant treat for the crowd.
6. Retro Ruffles: Peek-a-boo! We see you, flying. From top to toe, everything that has to do with this look is perfectly assembled.
7. Blushing Bride: long before this Trend hit the slopes, celebrities like Reese Witherspoon and Gwen Stefani wore blush dresses as they walked down the aisle. This dress is definitely for the modern bride and will make sure all eyes are on you as you say, ” I do it.”(Dress by Watters)
8. Lovely Lilac: nice page background, this wedding dress is a Show cap. With just a touch of purple, this dress would be ideal for any bride who wants to exude a glamorous and royal atmosphere. (Photo of simple blooming photography)
9. Pastel Party: while the dresses in the solid tones are certainly beautiful, this dress will steal the spotlight. I can’t help but look at the subtle watercolor pattern and playful flow of the ensemble. (Dress by Elizabeth Fillmore)
10: Celeb Chic: I might be biased to look too much at 7th Heaven and dance to “Bye, Bye, Bye” while I was growing up, but this could be the most perfect couple in the world. Jessica wears a haute Couture Giambattista Valli rose petal custom-made, while Timberlake has donned a Tom Ford tuxedo he helped develop. Perfection. (Photo about people)